Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Countdown Begins.....

It's a jump, skip and hop away before I am on a plane to Lima, Peru. Here is my itinerary so you know where I am at each day of the week. Wish I could bring you all with me in my pack!

Friday: Train ride to LAX

Saturday Early morning:
Board United Airlines and head to San Francisco

Board LAN Airlines: San Francisco to Lima, Peru
Arrive in Lima Peru @ 12:15am

Lima, Peru to Cuzco
Arrive in Cuzco @ 5:45am

Hike begins Tuesday Morning at 4:45am

Hike: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday

Friday arrive @ Sun Gate on the top of Machu Picchu

Sunday: Head back to Lima to catch a plane to Buenos Aries
Arrive in Buenos Aires 6:55pm

Quality time in BA, Argentina

Tuesday Morning: Plane flight to Iguazu Falls
Arrive in Iguazu Falls @ 11am

Quality time in Iguazu Falls

Thursday: Fly back to Buenos Aries
Arrive in Buenos Aires @ 4pm

Friday Morning: Buenos Aires to Lima and Lima home...... sad day!
Arrive in the USA @ 6:50am on Saturday


I promise to write all about my experience. I am so excited to travel and capture some breathtaking pictures to share will you all.

Bon Voyage!

2 comments:

  1. im so jealous, but i am very excited for you! im gonna miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful trip! I am so excited to see and hear about your adventure in South America!!! Aunt Laurie said you must have steak in BA and homemade pasta!!!! So much to see and do I look forward to your first update.
    Safe travels xxoo lots of love and kisses. Enjoy and relax your deserve this trip of a lifetime!

    ReplyDelete