Friday, March 5, 2010

First Post

This blog will hopefully introduce you to new music, new life lessons, fun things to do around SD and give me a chance to capture my thoughts and my inner me! I am currently a resident of San Diego. I am a workout- health addict. I go to yoga every morning at 6am and also fit in time at the end of my workday to get in that second workout. My newest goal and adventure is to dive in to the corepower yoga teaching training in June. I will keep you posted on that experience. I just did a 34 day Live Lean program where I learned how to mindfully eat and learn to except me for who I am and what I want from my lifestyle rather then what others expect. It was a life changing experience and I learned an abundance of health and happiness tips that I intend on sharing in this blog. I also LOVE music. I love listening to it, experiencing it at shows and most of all sharing it. I hope to introduce new music to all and hopefully you can gain the same insight that I get from listening to music. It is my release!!

I am currently listening and enjoying: the latest Citizen Cope CD: Rainwater

I will also make sure and post my latest workout mixes as well. :)

I look forward to blogging. This is my first. Here we go....

You think you know, but you have no idea. This is the life of Meg!

No comments:

Post a Comment