Thursday, January 6, 2011

Playoff Time!!!!


Since my favorite Super Chargers are out this year....I have to add a little wager to make the playoff's bearable. My friend puts together a pool where you pick the "Ultimate" playoff team. The rules are you can have:

2 Quarterbacks
3 Wide Receivers
3 Running Backs
2 Tight Ends
1 Kicker
1 Defense/ Special Teams

You can only pick one player from each team..... once the team is eliminated so is the player from your playoff roster. I will post more information on the scoring when I get it in case you want to do this with your friends. It is a lot of fun and last year I won $325!!






This is my winning team:
QB: Tom Brady
QB: Drew Brees
WR: Greg Jennings
WR: Roddy White
WR: DeSean Jackson
RB: Ray Rice
RB: Rashard Mendenhall
RB: Jamal Charles
TE: Jacob Tamme
TE: Dustin Keller
K: Olindo Mare
D/ST: Chicago



No comments:

Post a Comment